FederalNumber.net provides a safe and secure method for their customers to apply and obtain an EIN. There are several ways you can obtain a new EIN.
1. Apply by telephone with the IRS - may take several hours depending on the IRS call volume.
2. Apply by FAX to the IRS - this can take up to 4 business days ( it may take longer if not filled out correctly).
3. Apply by mail to the IRS - this can take up to 4 or 5 weeks, ( it may take longer if not filled out correctly).
The fastest, easiest and preferred method is Online. The application is validated within minutes and an EIN is issued immediately.
The following are the hours of operation to apply and obtain an EIN:
MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY 7:00 AM TO 10:00 P.M. EASTERN TIME
Applicants who are not located within the United States or U.S. possessions cannot use the Online application to obtain an EIN.
If you do not receive your EIN by using our Online service we will refund your money if full. If you are unhappy with the service, we will issue a full refund if you make the request within ten (10) days of the assignment of your EIN Number. After ten (10) days, FederalNumber.net is NOT able to issue a refund.
1. Click 'Apply Online Today' to obtain an EIN. (Tax ID Number).
2. Enter your pay-pal account information, fill out the application and submit the form.
3. Once submitted (within 5 to 15 minutes) you will receive an email with a PDF attachment; from the IRS with your new EIN.
We charge a one-time fee of $25.00 and offer a full refund if for any reason you are not satisfied simply Contact Us